Recovery Driver, Permanent role.
My Client provides breakdown assistance to customers throughout Ireland, they now have a position for a Recovery Driver for the Dublin region.
Position: Recovery Driver, full time, permanent position, paid holidays and pension.
If you are an Experienced Heavy Goods Driver (HGV) with no points or infringements on your licence, this could be your next career move.
If you are a Truck Driver with License class of B+C (this is essential) EC class is a plus but my client will train you to this level within the first six months. Also, you should have an up to Date full CPC's and digital Drivers card. Some technical ability would be an advantage.
Recovery Driver, Dublin.
- Permanent role.
- Will be rostered to work 37.50 hours a week.
- Roster will be discussed locally. Will work 5 out of every 7 days and will work weekends and public holidays on a shift basis.
- Salary package will be made up of - Basic salary, Disruptive allowance, Meal Allowance
- Will be paid on a weekly basis directly into bank account.
- Salary: They offer a very competitive salary with bonus and benefits.
- 25% disruptive allowance will apply for any hours worked outside of 8.00 am - 8.00 pm
- Monday to Saturday
- 80% disruptive allowance will apply for any hours worked on a Sunday
- 180% disruptive allowance will apply for any hours worked on a Public Holiday
- Will be entitled to 20 days annual leave a year
- Will be eligible after 6 months service to join into company's PRSA Pension scheme
- Will be eligible for discounts on motor, home and travel insurance
If you are interested in this Recovery Driver's position please apply directly on this site with your name and contact details and we will follow up with a call.