Global Supply Planner
Global Supply Planner
The Global Supply Planner will be responsible for developing, executing, maintaining and reporting on a supply plan that optimizes the utilization of raw material and manufacturing resources (people, plant, processes) to ensure on-time availability of products to support Sales while meeting Operational targets. The position ensures effective planning, compliance to company policies, and applicable regulatory requirements (ie. cGMP, GAAP). Other key responsibilities include analysing data and making recommendations to manage gaps and opportunities and achieve customer coverage and inventory goals. This position will primarily be based in Grifols Worldwide Operations, Dublin, Ireland with travel expected in line with business needs to other Grifols locations.
- Develop, execute, maintain and report on detailed supply and demand inventory balance, and/or supply plan achievements against budget and/or approved revised plans for all products, manufactured or processed through Grifols multiple Bioscience locations.
- Work closely with factory planners to develop, prioritize, and manage monthly supply plan and production activity levels in support of business forecast and operational targets, including establishing lead times, lot sizes, appropriate product mix, and safety stocks.
- Proactively manage and track production and releases of assigned product categories, develop dashboards for forward detection of potential gaps and opportunities, remediate and/or escalate for resolution as required.
- Work closely with Global Demand group to ensure alignment between Supply and Demand.
- Assure integrity of inventory and inventory levels using analytics to detect issues and risks which may impact ability to supply, operational economics and/or compliance. Review, initiate and execute corrective action including implementing best practices.
- Provide timely and accurate Supply scenario analyses and inventory reports to management as required.
- Participate in and support implementation of a singular Grifols global integrated business planning process to deliver seamless supply chain management solutions to the organization in terms of cost, time and service.
- Develop and report on KPIs including material and product aging, at-risk batches, batch release cycle time; identify and rectify issues, and/or recommend solutions for improvement.
- Actively participate in the review operational capacity constraints, development and implementation of solutions.
- Coordinate with factories to maintain data integrity for planning master data in company's ERP system, including material master, info records, Bills of Material, routes, etc.
- Initiate, organize and lead process / continuous improvement project teams.
- Maintain a quality presence to ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- Maintain current knowledge of regulatory and industry standards.
- Participate in regulatory and internal inspections/audits including providing written responses as applicable for area of responsibility.
- Requires an in depth understanding of the fundamentals of planning and inventory control. Lean, Six Sigma, exposure to theory of constraints preferred.
- Demonstrated strong technical skills in ERP navigation and reports. Specific experience with SAP is preferred.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Working knowledge and understanding of cGMPs, FDA regulations, and industry guidelines.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic, common sense, and ability to work effectively with multiple and changing priorities.
- Demonstrated strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills with the ability to make structured decisions on a routine basis.
- Must be proactive, results oriented, and have strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with personnel at all levels in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language. Bilingual Spanish a plus.
- Computer literacy with MS Office with advanced proficiency in Excel required
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, Business, Science, or closely related discipline is required. CPIM certification is preferred. Master's degree in the same fields or closely related discipline is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of manufacturing planning, forecasting, or related experience in supply chain methodologies is required, preferably in a pharmaceutical, GMP, or FDA / EU regulated environment.
Apply for Global Supply Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly