You will be part of the Customer Intelligence team which is tasked with encouraging and enabling customer centric decisions. The specifics of this contract will focus on migrating and merging of data from DocSend's systems with Dropbox's data infrastructure. The role requires a strong understanding of data platforms and integrations combined with cross-functional stakeholder management.
Dropbox is now a Virtual First company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary experience for all employees.
- Manage and drive the integration of Dropbox and DocSend CX data, systems, and pipelines
- Own and drive global cross-functional tasks
- Develop a comprehensive inventory of data pipelines - ensuring optimal schema design, data consistency, and driving proper data governance
- Refactor and migrate complex pipelines across data ecosystems
- Implement comprehensive integrity tests and alerting
- Solve complex, ambiguous issues throughout the data lifecycle, identify and implement effective solutionS
- Manage the formulation and ongoing tracking of each task, with the ability to manage multiple tasks at one time
- Develop and deliver progress reports, requirements documentation and presentations
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of SQL and working with enterprise data warehouses (e.g. Hive, Snowflake)
- Proven track record of being able to work independently and proactively engage with business stakeholders with minimal direction
- Excellent listening and persuasion skills along with written and verbal communication
- Expertise in data warehousing principles, schema design, data governance, data pipeline automation
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Experienced with good code management practices
- Flexible and adaptable, willing to quickly learn and understand new technologies
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field including data science, computer science, math, engineering, statistics, or other related fields.