HR & Recruitment Administrator (part-time)
HR & Recruitment Administrator (25 hours per week)
Manpower is actively recruiting for a HR & Recruitment Administrator based in Galway. The Administrator will be fully dedicated to recruitment and administration for our clients in the Galway area.
Manpower Group is the world's leading workforce expert, connecting more than 600,000 people to work every day and helping more than 400,000 clients worldwide. With nearly 3,500 offices in 80 countries worldwide, Manpower Group offers the full spectrum of workforce solutions needed to address the complex recruitment challenges that exist today.
This exciting opportunity presents itself for the right candidate to become part of our HR and Recruitment on site team. This role is client specific, with responsibility for Recruiting and HR administration of contingent staff. Our philosophy is built on people, knowledge and innovation and we are continuously looking for ways to improve.
- Manage the candidate experience to ensure a professional and memorable journey from initial contact through to on-boarding with excellent communications and support throughout
- Managing high volume recruitment including but not limited to the following:
- screening candidates
- arranging and facilitating psychometric testing
- conducting interviews
- reference checking
- arranging medicals
- coordinating all pre employment checks and verifications
- ensuring correct system set up
- Compliance with legal and HR requirements
- Demonstrating an excellent ability to multitask and ensure highest standards and attention to detail
- HR expertise
- Payroll administration
- Conducting Manpower Induction training where applicable
- Managing employee queries, including payroll queries
- Provide a first class professional experience for our clients
- Work in a structured, organised and professional manner ensuring all administration duties are performed to the highest level, meeting strict recruitment process requirements
- Take responsibility for all actions, demonstrating ability, passion and an overriding commitment to quality and the needs of the client.
- Ensuring the maintenance of proper and thorough record keeping for all staff employed on the account for which you are responsible
- Must have at least 6 month's proven HR experience with a strong focus on administration and/or recruitment
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Organised, focused, innovative and passionate
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication ability
- Flexibility is essential
If you are interested, do not hesitate to apply. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Apply for HR & Recruitment Administrator (part-time)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly