Software QA Engineer
Localisation Software QA Engineer
ManpowerGroup Ireland have an exciting new opportunity with our client SAP! This is a 9-month contract role employed with ManpowerGroup. Please read below for more information on SAP company and role responsibilities.
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device - SAP empowers people and organisations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Availability of our products in local languages is a key success factor for selling SAP software globally. The Language Experience (LX) unit within SAP User Enablement provides translation and translation-related services for SAP solutions and non-coded assets into more than 80 languages. The translation service teams support our internal development units as well as internal customers such as the SAP Board, HR, Marketing, Support and Knowledge and Education. They offer consulting, planning, technical support and linguistic services in close collaboration with more than 2,500 translators and partners world-wide.
We as part of the Language Experience engineering team are responsible for providing high quality language product on time across SAP Ariba Cloud Solutions. This team is based in Dublin, Ireland in the next generation AppHaus. The AppHaus is a unique physical space for software development, and it is a living embodiment of the philosophy of Design Thinking.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKSDue to SAP's continued growth the Language Experience engineering department currently has an opportunity for a Localisation Software QA Engineer role based in Dublin, Ireland. Reporting to the Localisation Manager you will have full project responsibilities for ensuring language quality of SAP Ariba Cloud products in 25 languages for our global customers.
- Engagement with product development teams for knowledge transfer on new features and innovation
- Creation and maintenance of automated test cases/scripts using Selenium and Java
- Execution of automated test scripts on multiple target releases and platforms.
- Design and development of localisation test automation tools that will be used to automate the localisation process
- Advocate of best practices for internationalisation and localisation
- Identification and reporting of internationalisation and localisation defects and management of the defect tracking process on assigned projects
- Assisting project scoping with other members of Globalisation team
- Support of localisation vendors throughout the project
- Supporting Customer Support on customer issues
- BSc. in Computer Science or related engineering discipline.
- Experience using test automation tools including Selenium and JUnit testing
- Experience developing in Java, C/C++, SQL, HTML, XML.
- Experience with Internationalisation/Localisation Engineering
- Experience with agile development process.
- Team player motivated by a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to incorporate ideas from all sources.
- Creative and detail-oriented.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US @ ManpowerGroup
Manpower is the global leader in contingent and permanent staffing. We are proud to have received several global awards and achievements, including being named to Ethisphere's "World's Most Ethical Companies" list for eleven consecutive years - more than any organization in the industry.
We offer our employees a range of great benefits, online training courses, as well as professional advice and support to get you settled into your new role at SAP, with continued support throughout your tenure with us.
If you are interested in working with ManpowerGroup onsite at SAP, please apply!