Workforce Management Scheduler
Part of Dropbox Customer Experience, our Global Support team is responsible for defining and delivering a world-class support to our customers and users.
We are now recruiting a WFM Scheduler to work across two internal support teams known as Enhanced and Advanced Support. You will be accountable for the creation and ongoing maintenance of both teams shift schedules, as well as dynamic resource management depending on queue volumes, so we adhere to SLAs and KPMs.
Dropbox is now a Virtual First company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary experience for all employees.
- Analyze the day-to-day scheduling and determine workforce needed to meet fluctuating volumes and staffing demands
- Identifying areas of opportunity and implement innovative scheduling solutions to maximize efficiency
- Monitor and adjust chat and phone staffing on a real-time basis to ensure SLAs are adhered to
- Build and leverage reports to analyze performance and identify arrival patterns to recommend staffing adjustments
- Work with CX Training Program Manager to coordinate staff and live support assignments
- Manage staff work schedules
- Relevant years contact centre WFM experience
- You have excellent organization, analytical and problem solving skills
- You plan and execute against projects in a timely and effective manner
- You have a degree qualified in a business or technical discipline
- You have strong communication skills (fluency in English) that enable you to interact effectively with both users and cross-functional teams