CX Escalation Project Manager
Role & Responsibilities:
You will be part of a small, but important, team that is responsible for ensuring the Customer Experience organization is able to resolve and prevent complex escalations and incidents.
Dropbox is now a Virtual First company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary experience for all employees.
You will work in a collaborative way to understand the root cause and help assess the impact of critical customer issues. You'll coordinate efforts across CX and internal Dropbox teams to actively improve the support experience based on escalation and customer feedback.
- You'll be responsible for day-to-day operations within the escalation management program by analyzing escalations/incidents, collaborating with internal stakeholders to identify escalation root causes, translating insights into actionable items, and holding stakeholders accountable for completion while mitigating project risks and eliminating blockers.
- You will help facilitate conversations across CX teams to promote a better understanding of the holistic customer experience and proactive action to improve it.
- Assist senior team members on project deliverables, as necessary.
- 3+ years experience in escalation, enterprise technical support, or customer support operations, with project management experience.
- Strong communication skills with specific experience communicating with senior stakeholders and/or executives at previous positions.
- You are customer-centric and can understand the business impact of customer support issues and drive impactful improvements by influencing others to develop creative solutions. You are accountable and hold other people accountable for achieving positive customer outcomes.
- You understand organizational dynamics, have experience with large and complex organizations with proven ability to influence stakeholders with functional and global reach.