- Ensuring all training records are entered in a timely manner with the utmost attention to detail and meet Good Documentation Practices requirements.Ensure all approved documentation are processed via documentation management system (DCA).Create and or Update online assessment on the Learning Management System (LMS)Provide support for Training queries from employees.Assist EHS and Quality departments in tracking compliance based training completion for the site, through the provision of metrics or Success Factors reports as necessaryMaintenance of all curricula on the system including annual curricula reviewAssistance with company audits as requiredScheduling training - both internal and externalRaising requisition / Manual payment for external coursesEnsure the Training & Development SOP is accurate and audit ready at all times.Support the on boarding of new personnel.Provide regular communications on the Training system.Collate metrics on a monthly basis.Deliver training on system to all relevant site personnel.Prepare and update training documents, courses and assessments.
- Act as point of contact for external trainers when necessaryAssist in the creation/modification of departmental documentationProvide assistance to all employees regarding LMS usage as requiredProvide support to Quality Services as requiredCommunicates or escalates Training issues.Liaise with personnel for training review and approval of training documents on DCA.
Contingency support: Quality Systems Specialists will provide contingency support for this role.
- Time managementOrganisation skillsAbility to work on own initiativeProven ability to multi-task and prioritise workloadStrong problem-solving ability, ability to work well under pressureExcellent attention to detail
- Success Factor - (LMS) Learning Management SystemPedagogue - Online assessment toolDCA - Document Control AccessExcel -V-look ups / pivot tablesWord - Creating of Standard Operating procedures (SOP's).Confident public speakerFlexible and motivatedAbility to achieve targets and milestones
Required Qualification(s) and Desired Experience:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in an API or Drug product environment.Preferably a working knowledge of Training Systems and Document Management Systems.
Apply for L&D Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly