Demand Planning Analyst
Global Demand Planning Analyst, CoE
Reporting to the Lead, Global Demand Planning CoE the Global Demand Planning Centre of Excellence Analyst is a planning expert with knowledge of planning best practices.
The CoE analyst acts as the Subject Matter Expert by leveraging their understanding of demand planning proficiencies such as statistical modelling, event and promotional modelling, business driver correlation, portfolio optimization, product life cycle management (introduction, transition, EOL).
The role-holder works collaboratively with key stakeholders, from executive leaders to planners, to ensure delivery of world class tools and processes.
The position ensures demand planners are armed with the right tools and trained on their use, while playing a key role in helping to build capability and deploy the Global Demand Planning CoE strategy of the future. This will include activating statistical modelling and driving the integration of this capability within our planning system
This position has no direct reports and the role will primarily be based in Grifols Worldwide Operations, Dublin, Ireland with travel expected in line with business needs to other Grifols locations
- Assist in the implementation of Consensus Demand Planning and Statistical Forecasting processes and capabilities into the organization.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to achieve successful deployment of Forecast to Produce & Supply Transformation while acting as single point of contact for Demand Planning enhancements and changes.
- Bring Standardization and Improvements of daily, weekly and monthly Demand-related reporting tools to drive better executive decision-making.
- Collaborate with Sales & Marketing, Commercial Controlling, Supply Chain and other Product Delivery groups to improve Demand Monitoring and End-to-End Customer Transparency (lead times, inventories, orders, etc.)
Training & Continuous Improvement
- Act as Demand Planning and Forecasting Subject Matter Expert
- Research and make recommendations surrounding improving processes, efficiency and practices.
- Lead continuous improvement projects for all the above processes and continuously work with the Demand Planning team to self-identify gaps in current processes and capabilities.
- Support Demand Planning's growth into a Centre of Excellence by onboarding & training team members on best practices, critical skills in the field of Demand Planning & Forecasting, organizational tools and processes.
Systems & Tools
- Superuser for Integrated Business Planning system and demand planning tools, including business functionality and upgrades.
- Collaborate with IT to take advantage of, refine and simplify existing tools to better meet the needs and competencies of the organization.
- Proficient in English.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proficiency using technology tools that enable demand planning, reporting and collaboration with stakeholders. Among others this includes: Microsoft package, SAP.
- Understanding of end-to-end Supply Chain and Commercial processes & functions.
- Must be proactive/Self-starter, results oriented, and have strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Strong innovator.
- Transformational capabilities to drive & manage process standardization & harmonization on a global level.
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to interact cross-functionally and with personnel at all levels in a team environment.
- Strong capability to manage ambiguity, find pragmatic solutions & align/influence with key stakeholders
- Strong work ethic, common sense, and ability to work effectively with multiple and changing priorities.
- High resistance to stress in a very fast paced environment
- Bachelor's degree of Engineering, Business Administration or Supply chain.
- IBF CPF Certification
- At least 5 years' experience in Forecasting/Demand/Supply Planning/Other Supply Chain functions
- Previous experience in a pharmaceutical, GMP, or FDA / EU regulated environment.
- Familiar with the Product Production Process or of a biological production process
- Demonstrated Project management skills.
- Master's Degree of Supply Chain Management or related disciplines.
- Project Management Certification
- Progressive experience in various supply chain management roles within the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare or relevant industries