CX Technical Trainer
We are looking for an experienced Customer Experience Trainer to join our CX Training Team. As Customer Experience Trainer you will deliver instructor-led training classes to new and existing Customer Support Agents, assist with development, as well as support the integration of new procedures and production for existing internal Support Agents.
The CX Training Team strives to understand the journey of the support agent and creates training that lead to the best possible customer journeys.
Dropbox is now a Virtual First company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary experience for all employees.
- Deliver engaging and interactive instructor-led training including new hire/onboarding training, updates to product, processes or policies and refresher trainings as prescribed by Quality Team.
- Research source materials & work closely with subject matter experts to determine learning objectives for Customer Support Agents, including those in technical roles
- Create course outlines/syllabi for each session and program
- Assist content developers in gathering content and defining layout of Rise course (or similar) for on-demand training materials
- Work with training program manager to help revise existing training content to meet the training needs of the team and to ensure a consistent delivery experience
- Analyze course performance with recommendations for improvements
- Monitor trainee performance and provide additional training, coaching, and recognition, as required
- Partner with vendor trainers to align on best practices and standards
- Partner with support management to deliver individual training outcomes
- 1-2 yrs experience in a training or training content related role, with familiarity into adult learning and/or educational theory
- Proven ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable by various tiers of support
- Experience defining curriculum strategy and training plans
- Strong planning, facilitation and public speaking skills in a virtual environment
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office, Google Drive, Articulate360 and LMS
- Experience with customer support in SaaS
- Exceptional time management skills in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Self-learner, resourceful and attentive to detail