CX Test Analyst
Our mission in Dropbox is to simplify the way people work together. With a user base of over 500 million, the Customer Experience team simplifies how our customers interact with Dropbox. We focus on understanding the customer journey as well as where we can simplify interactions and improve the Customer Experience.
We're embarking on a multi-year strategy to deliver intelligent self-support, enablement and engagement through a world class customer experience across web, social media, community, and mobile.
As an Online Test Analyst, you will be responsible for the design, development, and execution of tests in line with agreed plans and strategies.
Dropbox is now a Virtual First company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary experience for all employees.
- Analyse requirements to ensure they are testable. Develop comprehensive and well defined test cases and test scripts and ensure traceability back to requirements.
- Execute functional, non-functional, regression and integration test scripts
- Provide metrics for all testing activities including planning, preparation, execution, defects.
- Participate in defect triage discussions
- Performing exploratory, unstructured testing as time allows
- Reporting issues with reproducible steps, screenshots, and relevant information
- Reproducing and troubleshooting customer issues
- Escalating top issues
- Collaborating with QA Manager to refine processes and test plans
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience and a bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Proven experience as a QA tester or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
- Working knowledge of issue tracking and test management software (e.g. Jira, Phabricator)
- Experience with multi-browser and mobile responsive test standards
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills and communication skills
- Ability to document and troubleshoot issues
- Attention to detail
- Passion for improving user experience