Recruitment Support Administrator
Manpower UK are recruiting on behalf of out reputable client who specialise in Medical and Pharmaceutical Recruitment for an Administrator to work alongside their contracting business.
As the Administrator you will play a key role within our clients small team to ensure that their clients field-based sales and nursing teams receive first class administrative support and are equipped and able to do their jobs. This will range from the initial onboarding of new starts (ordering / sending out equipment, providing training on the company's systems, policies and processes, booking travel and accommodation for training courses, etc) to handling their monthly timesheets / expense claims and taking telephone and email queries on a range of issues from absence and holidays, to payroll and staff benefits, as well as managing the process for their regulatory training and qualifications. And when employees leave, you will be the point of contact for offboarding to ensure all company equipment is returned and processes are completed.
In addition to this you will provide administrative support to the Operations and Project Management Teams, as the collaborative effort of these departments is integral to the success of the business. Responsible for your own client base, you will be a real 'people person' who enjoys building relationships and providing support on a one to one basis. You will combine your people skills with a strong ability to be an efficient administrator who can plan and organise their own workload and work towards deadlines, whilst multi-tasking to simultaneously ensure that any urgent queries are dealt with. The environment can be fast paced so you need to be someone who has the resilience to handle the challenges this can present.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the right person will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional planning and time management skills
- Ability to build effective relationships and work collaboratively with colleagues and clients
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to apply own initiative to situations
- Resilience to work under pressure, including meeting deadlines and working flexibly to accommodate unforeseen requests
- Willingness to work as part of a team and demonstrate a commitment to team success, instinctively offering support to colleagues when needed
- Commitment to getting things right first time and focus on attention to detail
- Drive to look for ways of continually doing things better and suggesting ways of improving processes and procedures
- IT skills including the use of MS Office (in particular strong MS Excel skills); previous experience of using a HR database would be advantageous In return
Should you feel you have the relevant skills to fulfil this opportunity, please forward your CV in the first instance.