At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Purpose: Sourcing candidates using various job boards and speaking with candidates to make sure they meet the criteria of the role, conducting telephone interviews and carrying candidates through the process until they are due to start their new role.
Summary/Objective of the Role
- Searching through job boards looking for healthcare professionals to become disability assessors
- Calling and emailing candidates to discuss the opportunity and inform them of the recruitment process
- Conducting telephone interviews with the candidates
- Booking them in for face to face online interviews
- Prepping candidates ahead of their interviews
- Processing an offer of employment and getting the candidate ready for their new role
- Communicating with the compliance team to make sure they have all the relevant information and documentation in order for candidates to be cleared and started.
We are looking for someone who:
- Demonstrates drive and ambition
- Likes working in a target driven atmosphere
- Has strong communication skills
- Is able to learn on the job
- Can be persuasive, persistent and patient
- Has good attention to detail
- Cope with the pressures of the role and the needs of the client
- Is flexible and adaptable
- Can work in a team as well as on their own
- Has good organisation
- Has good admin skills and can prioritise workloads
- Has a good use of IT skills
- Can work to deadlines
- Good telephone manner
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's thriving at work report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments in order to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.
Please click apply for immediate consideration