Security and Vetting Coordinator
Security and Vetting Administrator
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Responsible for the collation and validation of the full BPSS and Account specific On-Boarding compliance requirements for all candidate files across client account prior to the commencement of any contractor assignment. To ensure the delivery of 100% compliant candidates within the client SLA and KPIs.
- BPSS (Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) - Right to Work, Identity, Employment History (reference taking) and Criminal Record Check (DBS)
- Account Specific Onboarding Compliance (including HRMC Forms)
- Full understanding and adherence to the required BPSS compliance and client required onboarding process for all client candidates
- Responsible for maintaining accurate candidate documentation and process documents
- Responsible for liaising with Third Party Supply chain to ensure adherence to required processes
- Responsible for ensuring that all candidates are audited and fully compliant prior to start date with client
- To proactively resolve candidate queries, ensuring exceptional customer service is provided as a representative of the Experis SSC
- Ensure new candidate details are added to the required tools and systems detailing the compliance received and compliance documents
- To audit complex compliance files, liaising with candidates and third party suppliers to ensure corrective actions are requested, documented and tracked.
- Ensure all compliance documentation is collected, validated and where required maintained.
- Monitor visa, DBS, training and ID card expiry, ensuring all appropriate steps are taken to process timely renewals.
- To update and escalate all compliance issues and failures to Senior Security and Vetting coordinator immediately at the point of identifying the issue.
- Other ad hoc duties and project work as required by the Senior Security and Vetting Coorindator or Programme Manager / Operations Manager.
- Ensure all confidential data is appropriately stored in line with the ManpowerGroup, GDPR and client policies
- Able to work with the highest level of discretion and integrity, as the role involves working with a considerable volume of sensitive and personal information
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and within fluctuating workload patterns
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- A understanding of the criticality of worker compliance and the risks / implications of non-delivery
- Strong inter-personal skills and confident communicator within the business and colleagues at all levels.
- Calm and logical approach to incidents that may occur within the business - ability for proactive solution making decisions
- Ability to cope with demanding priorities and multi-task work streams, whilst managing own time
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's thriving at work report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments in order to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.