Competitive salary + Shift Premium 22% , Annual Bonus, overtime paid time 1/2
Shift: 8am-2pm - 2pm -10pm
Manpower Group are working in partnership with a specialist in design, delivery, consultancy and maintenance services for automated materials handling systems. Expertise spans right across industry from electronics, medtech, postal and pharmaceutical to food and beverages, manufacturing, logistics and airports. Due to continued growth my client is seeking to appoint a experience Maintenance Engineer.
The successful Maintenance Technician will perform maintenance and support tasks on high speed automated equipment therefore this role will be suited to those with experience in engineering or manufacturing.
* Technical qualification level 6 or above
* 7+ years' experience in a technician field inclusive of Mech/Elec & IT
* Previous experience working in a high -volume manufacturing environment.
* Have worked on all aspects of general maintenance and technical cleaning.
* Have experience in using a CMMS and working with PM programs.
* Will have a competent level of understanding in the area of troubleshooting of PC's, PLC, pneumatic, mechanical, IT and electronic/electrical systems.
If you are interested in this role, please apply directly with your updated CV or contact Enya McBrierty in Manpower Group Ireland.