Our client is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the Forbes Global 2000, Fortune 500 and is ranked among the fastest growing companies in the world. They are a product led digital corporation that provides digital products, digital IT services, including technology, consulting, and operations services.
They run a Customer Support and Content Review Centre, for Multinational Technology Clients in Dublin. It is an instantly recognisable, Global brand where employees collaborate and further develop a digital product used by over a billion people worldwide.
As the Quality Analyst, you will be responsible for the following:
- Conduct remote & live contact quality audits for your assigned team.
- Live support to triage operational bugs - evaluate, prioritise and assign.
- Liaise with BG leads on common bug trends.
- Refine our internal QA processes to ensure we are as efficient & effective as possible.
- Tracking Daily QA Operations.
- Execute all levels of testing (Sanity release, ad hoc and Regression).
- Design and develop manual and automation test scripts when needed.
- Dedicated to quality, you will use your troubleshooting skills to continuously deliver value to all clients.
- Share feedback with production agents on audited contacts.
- Review analysis of client satisfaction survey and calibration with internal team on dis-satisfaction reasons.
- Ensure business policies and guidelines are adhered to.
- Suggest action plans for improvement of performance across the team.
- Drive refresher training courses regularity.
- 3+ years equivalent experience in a digital operations.
- Ability to handle and prioritise multiple tasks with excellent organisational and analytical skills
- Have good knowledge of Audit and Evaluation process
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
- Intermediate level of knowledge/expertise with PC hardware and software (Word and Excel).
- Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including Pension and Healthcare.
- Work with a Global Tech Business.
For more information on this role or other opportunities contact Gary Morrison on 016455221 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Quality Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly