LCM Project Manager
We are seeking a skilled Project manager with experience in biopharmaceutical technical process development, technology transfer and/or regulatory submissions in Chemistry, Manufacturing and Controls (CMC) space. The project(s) will include process development, tech transfer from one site to another and regulatory submissions components. Previous experience (as a scientist or project manager) in one or more of these areas is a must. Experience and/or training in Project Management is a must.
- Project Plans - Develop project plans for timelines and resources.
- *Manage team meetings - Setting agendas, maintaining action tracker and decision logs.
- Reporting - Preparing weekly dashboards on program status in collaboration with technical leads
- Resources -interface with finance to provide actual and forecast HC and spend
- Delivery - Manage team to meet deliverables
The person will work in collaboration with an MSAT Business Partner and CMC lead(s). The position is in the CMC Project Management & Tech Transfer group within Global MSAT (Manufacturing Science & Analytical Technology) in Industrial Affairs.
- Experience in MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel, MS Project (or other project planning tool).
- Bachelors , Master or PhD in life sciences or engineering required.
- At least 3 years experience in Project Management
- Experience in process development, tech transfer and/or reg submissions
- Experience with biologics drug substance projects.
- Strong communication skills
Nice to have