Enterprise Scheduling Coordinator
Enterprise Scheduling Coordinator (ESC) - SITE BASED collaborating with a leading biopharmaceutical company, located in Carlow
OBJECTIVES: The main objectives of this position are to:
* Deliver high levels of customer satisfaction in a highly pressurised environment.
* Effectively coordinate vendor (third party/subcontractor) engineers for onsite maintenance activities.
* Manage and update a detailed scheduled services plan.
* Work in partnership with customer(s) internal & external.
* Prioritise the customer, consider contractual response times, manage escalations and the needs of the customer.
* Keep the customer informed at all times.
* Review timelines and key decisions with customer.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Responsibilities of the ESC are:
* To act as first point of contact for contract queries.
* Daily management of workload; organising service visits in accordance with site schedule along with management of associated standards / parts etc that may be necessary for the successful completion of the service.
* The daily administration of activities in a pressurised environment.
* Taking a high number of internal and external phone calls and emails, while working to agreed service levels.
* Updating & maintaining daily maintenance schedule.
* To run reports and keep updated information in Customer Asset Management Software system
* To regularly monitor, raise service orders and maintain correct information in SAP CRM System.
* To be positive, to be a team player and demonstrate a passion for the role and customer satisfaction.
* Schedule inductions and any relevant onsite training for vendor(s).
* To management repair requests.
* Proactive monitoring of schedule adherence to planned preventative maintenance.
* To track requested and approved out of scope costs on a monthly basis
* To request quotations, raise purchase orders and reconcile costs for third party vendor activity on customer site.
* Attend customer meetings.
* To schedule, manage and present weekly review meetings
* Liaise with suppliers to ensure that Environmental Health & Safety and Vendor Compliance Protocol documentation is maintained.
CORE SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
* Ability to be a key team player, take ownership and help your colleagues with a positive attitude.
* Ability to manage sudden changes in priorities in a highly pressurised and demanding environment.
* Proven ability to problem solve and multi-task.
* Strong planning, organisational and time management skills.
* Ability to set customer expectations correctly and manage difficult customer situations successfully.
* Ability to handle customer and vendor requests via telephone, email, web.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office
* Ability to work independently will limited managerial input.
* Knowledge of planning and administrative tools (SAP & Procal) is preferable.
* Excellent communication skills - verbal, written & listening.
* Proven fluency in English (verbal & written).
* Willingness to carry out training as and when required.
* Science qualification advantageous.