Sales Development Representative - Spanish, Dutch or Nordics
Exceptionally well-funded Series-D start-up are looking for SDR Mavericks with Native level Spanish, Dutch or Nordic Languages speakers to join their high-performing team in their Irish Centre of Excellence
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme
- Pension scheme
- Benefits plan including a discounted gym membership, corporate discounts and EAP.
- 26 paid days annual leave
- Flexible working hours
- Employee development budget for attending courses, buying books.
- Regular team and company events
What you'll do:
- Craft a great first impression to prospects and customers by adding value during every customer touch point
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest, and excitement in cloud products.
- Identify key decision makers and/or key influencers within an organization. You will need to understand their business needs and how to identify how our client's solutions can help.
- Partner with our marketing and sales teams to provide feedback on lead quality and demand generation
- Keep meticulous records of interactions with leads in our CRM
Why You? What You Bring
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English plus one of the following; Spanish, Dutch or Nordic languages -written and verbal
- Software solution sales experience
- Target driven and total focus on achieving targets and helping grow business
- Present a balanced approach to cold calling, relationship development, sales process, and appointment setting
- Ability to understand complex business environments and uncover business challenge