1 day left
Our client is looking for a Participant Coordinator who would be responsible for finding participants for their UX studies for Google Ad products. You will also provide customer service/ admin/ project management to the UX Researchers. This will include activities such as reserving physical space for the research studies, conducting screeners, coordinating logistics for the day the studies were conducted, track participant attendance and mitigation for no-shows, and communicating the recruitment progress with the requested UX Researchers.
You will be the face of the company and ensure participants had a great experience when they were participating in the studies. This is not a role that can be done by following a script - each study and product team has different needs and ways of working so the Participant Coordinator should have the ability to adapt accordingly. You must be able to build relationships, navigate ambiguity, solve problems, work with different personality types, understand cultural nuances and handle new and unique requests.
- BA/BS in communications, marketing, computer science, human computer interaction, cognitive science, experimental psychology, anthropology, information science, or other field emphasizing human behaviour. In lieu of degree, 2 years of relevant work experience.
- At least 1 year of direct customer service experience required, preferably in contact centres.
- Excellent communication skills. Demonstrate experience communicating with people who have varied goals within the same project.
- Ability to work independently, to prioritize time between multiple projects, and to adapt to changing schedules and priorities.
- Demonstrate ability of good understanding and active listening capabilities, knows how to probe to get relevant information
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to learn, retain, and apply large amounts of product, procedure, policy, and system information
- Demonstrated ability to manage many moving parts, multiple usage criteria, several calendars, global time zones, several stakeholders
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, attendance, schedule adherence, and CSAT
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies, and procedures
- Robust multi-tasking skills: e.g., able to take notes or navigate a knowledge base, and interact with the customer simultaneously
- Quick learner: Able to quickly absorb complex product and procedural information, and seamlessly adapt to rapid changes in the product, process, and workflow as they occur
- Analytical mindset: be able to quickly understand, analyse and make recommendations for improvement for internal processes, where appropriate
- Demonstrated proficiency with office productivity tools including email, web browser, database query, spreadsheet, presentation, and word processing applications; knowledge of Google Apps is preferred (but not required).
- Technical Skills:
- Familiarity working with tools and people in the technology industry or a technology-oriented space
- Ability to communicate technical issues in non-technical terms
- Minimum of 1 year experience in supporting Advertising products like AdWords (Search, Display, Mobile), Analytics (PPC ROI tracking) with in-depth knowledge on various online advertising models (Search, Display, Mobile, Video) and revenue models (like Pay per click or Cost Per click, Cost Per (Thousand) Impressions, Cost Per View, and/or Cost Per Acquisition)
- Google or YouTube product knowledge and experience a plus
- Openness to work flexible hours when required (may include evenings, weekends and/or holidays)
- Experience working on a variety of marketing campaigns is an advantage
- Strong technical ability and marketing platform experience is an advantage
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Relevant industry experience gained from a similar company would be a strong advantage
- Basic hands-on knowledge in Internet products and technologies & basic experience of HTML, AdWords or DoubleClick for Publishers is a plus
- Digital Advertising or Marketing experience a plus
If you are interested in this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Participant Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly