Manpower are excited to be working with a client who are looking for a number of Administrators to join our team based at East Midlands Airport, Castle Donington, to support the attraction and selection processes for the Secure Solutions business. This role will involve dealing with candidate queries via email and phone, coordinating applications and supporting candidates through the selection, screening and onboarding processes to improve hiring conversions and candidate experience.
Whilst we return to the office the role will be split between working from home and 2-3 days in the office. Longer-term this will be an office based role full-time. We have opportunities on both a permanent and fixed-term contracts basis.
- Reviewing CVs and shortlisting candidates for review
- Chasing candidates to complete their online applications, support them through the process where required
- Inviting candidates and confirming their attendance for interview
- Liaising and interacting with HRSS Teams, Operational Support Teams, Resourcing Business Partner, and Regional Events Recruiters to understand the resource demand required.
- Moving candidates through the designated candidate management system/ATS ensuring swift deployment of resources employees to vacancies
- Collating and reviewing candidate compliance documentation
- Handling and responding to queries coming into the team mailboxes and ensuring candidates get a suitable accurate response.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Previous administration experience
- Experience within a previous recruitment environment would be desirable but not essential
- Proven high volume workload and call handling experience
- Customer service focused with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Engaging and positive individual, keen to try new initiatives, and focused on delivering an exceptional candidate experience
- Strong IT skills and experience of working with Excel / spreadsheets