2 days left
Production Operators - Spiddal Galway
Manpower has an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in working in a manufacturing Medical device environment as a Production Operator in Spiddal, Galway. The roles are immediate start with potential for Permanency after 6 months.
Our client, Cambus Medical, a Freudenberg Medical Joint Venture partner, specialises in the development and manufacture of technologically advanced Hypotubes and Micro-Component solutions for minimally invasive medical devices used in diagnostic and therapeutic interventions.
Established in 2006 and since then, have grown steadily with regular expansions to their manufacturing facilities. The Cambus Medical team have extensive experience in providing precision solutions to the medical device industry.
The Production Operator will be responsible for manufacturing products in compliance with standard operating procedures in a good manufacturing practice environment.
The successful candidate will:
- Consistently meet customer requirements and targets
- Maximise output by operating efficiently and minimising waste
- Maintain proper housekeeping and Health & Safety standards
- Demonstrate a quality culture within the team, ensuring that procedures and work methods for the area are accurate and fully complied with
- Willing to be flexible and open to learning, and training in new processes
- Be open, honest and flexible within and across the team
- High level of dexterity and attention to detail is essential
- Previous experience in a similar role is a distinct advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong technical aptitude and an ability to learn new processes fast
- Demonstrated high level of self-discipline
- Previous experience in a target driven environment would be a distinct advantage
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Excellent time and attendance record
Working shift times:
- Day Shift: 06.30am - 4.45pm Monday to Thursday
- Evening Shift: 05.00pm - 03.30am Monday - Wednesday, 05.00pm - 02.30am Thursday
- Weekend Shift: 07.00am - 07.30pm Friday -Sunday
Due to the high volume of applications being received, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply for Production Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly