Reporting to: Senior Treasury Manager
The role will involve the following duties:
- Daily Cash & Liquidity Reporting
- Cashflow forecasting
- Intercompany Settlements & Netting
- Loan management & Interest calculation
- Factoring & Forfaiting administration
- Managing day-to-day Treasury requirements
- Foreign Exchange transactions
- Supporting bank account management
- Payment processing incl. SSI verification and template management.
- Treasury and Audit Reporting
- Supporting Credit Risk team on customer credit releases
- Process improvements
- Ongoing projects
Applicants should have the following:
- Degree in Business, Finance or related discipline.
- Effective business writing and professional communication skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Office, Internet, and related computer skills with a strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- 3 years' of Financial Experience.
- Excellent analytical skills & attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills and ability to work on own initiative.
- The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in a similar environment
The following desirable skills are preferred:
- Bank portal experience
- ACT or Accounting qualification
- SAP experience
Apply for Treasury Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly