Client Success Implementation Consultant - German
Client Success Implementation Consultants onboard new Enterprise clients. You will be the primary point of contact for operational and technical client contacts during the implementation period. Implementation Consultants ensure effective new user and product onboarding for more complex organisations.You will be responsible for quickly understanding each employer's business and ensure a seamless transition to this new platform. Responsibilities:
- Become a platform expert, developing a vast knowledge on implementation processes and solutions that the product aims to provide various businesses.You will be responsible for quickly understanding each employer's business and ensure a seamless transition to this new platform.Implement an after-sale project plan to manage all onboarding, adoption, and utilisation of this platform.Engage with client Acquisition teams to understand their goals and how the platform will fit into their tech stack.Meet with the sales team to understand the business case for each implementation.Design customised implementation plans in partnership with the client to suit their requirements, and then guide them through this plan, ensuring ease and simplicity for the client.Advise our customers on best practices and understand their goals.Efficiently deliver enablement training and workshops to clients.Troubleshoot technical issues reported by customers during the implementation process and provide solutions.Seamlessly transition new clients to the Customer Success team.
- Excellent communication skills in German and English5+ years relevant experience in: Implementation, Business Analytics, Technical Account Management, or Senior Client Manager.SaaS implementation experience preferred.Possesses strong organisational skills and project management skills.A team player that works well with internal stakeholders, as well as external stakeholders.Adept client relationship manager who can engage in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organisation.Ability to recognise repeated user-facing issues or feature needs and capture potential product improvements.
- Uncapped annual leave days.
- Comprehensive benefits package including Pension and Healthcare.
- Hybrid working model - mixture of remote and in-office.
- Structured bonus scheme.
For more information on this role or potential other opportunities, contact Gary Morrison on 01-6455221 or firstname.lastname@example.org.