Service Delivery Manager - Client Operations
Our client is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the Forbes Global 2000, Fortune 500 and is ranked among the fastest growing companies in the world. They are a product led digital corporation that provides digital products, digital IT services, including technology, consulting, and operations services
The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for the day-to-day activities and guidance of their team members. You will set targets, implement guidelines, and assist with any issues the team may have. Ideal candidates will need to be focused on People Management, Continuous Process Improvement and Client Management.
This project involves the management of customer service issues both from internal and external clients. The service is delivered through Email, Chat and phone. The service is a global delivery model and the team work on a 24/7 working model using a regional delivery across the globe.
- Under the direction of the site leads, implement strategies to successfully manage the day to day operations.
- Set a healthy environment in the team and positive mind frame in the individual.
- Involved in staffing for the segment.
- Working with team across the globe with different stakeholders
- Responsible for managing a team of over 5+ Team Leads.
- Mentor the Team Leads as per the career growth options.
- Motivate and drive the team to ensure timely deliverables.
- Collate and present Weekly Business Review dashboards to the client.
- Execute a comprehensive quality assurance process.
- Track and report daily volumes and quality stats to various stakeholders.
- Maintain trackers at all levels (client updates, performance management etc.)
- Minimum of 3 years' experience managing large teams of 30+.
- Ability to work closely with internal stakeholders and communicate complex analytics in a structured and clear manner.
- Strong Presentation and Data Analysis skills.
- Multiple stakeholder management; Forecasting skills; Good in analytical thinking, problem solving, Feedback & Coaching Skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities effectively under pressure and short time lines.
- Excellent client interfacing and process management skills.
For more information contact Gary Morrison on 01-6455221 or email@example.com.