Global Operations Team Manager
Our client is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the Forbes Global 2000, Fortune 500 and is ranked among the fastest growing companies in the world. They are a product led digital corporation that provides digital products, digital IT services, including technology, consulting, and operations services.
Your objective will be to manage delivery of BPO / Contact Centre projects onsite at a very prestigious Technology client. The Program is a complex and growing BPO line of business with multiple sub processes. Your role would be to oversee part of the overall program, under the leadership of a Senior Management. You could realistically expect to indirectly manage approx. 60-80 employees, through a team of Team Leads and with some support structure to rely on (Process Experts, Reporting Analysts, Ops support, etc.).
- Meet delivery standards defined in a client SOW, adhere to SLA's, manage teams of Agents, Team Leads & Team Managers, track project milestones, and identify process improvement areas.
- Strive to achieve and overachieve on client Quality & Productivity metrics.
- Work towards fulfillment of contractual obligations/completion of deliverables.
- Lead and manage a through Team Leaders a team of approx. 60-80 associates (BPO, digital marketing, online advertising, contact center, content review domains)
- Work with the Human Resources Function to drive employee engagement and performance management.
- Experience managing a multi-lingual, multi-disciplinary BPO / Contact Centre projects.
- Project management experience.
- Understanding and passion for online products/services
- Ability to define projects, execute within timelines and with multiple stakeholders, and deliver projects on time and to budget.
- Ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- Results oriented, self-starter and highly focused
- 4+ years of People Management and service delivery experience
- Consultative management style, creative thinking with a pragmatic approach.
- Experience with onsite/offshore model and working in a multicultural environment.
- Experienced working collaboratively with internal key stakeholders, including Corporate Functions.
- Lean/Six Sigma qualification and/or Data Analytics Certification
- Performance based bonus scheme.
- Rewards scheme.
- The opportunity to work with a leading global tech company.
For more information contact Gary Morrison on 01-6455221 or email@example.com.