Environmental Monitoring Technician
Environmental Monitoring Technician is required for a new purification plant for the blood protein albumin at Grifols Worldwide Operations (GWWO).
This role offers a chance to work in a state-of-the-art facility, in an innovative Biotechnology company with excellent career development opportunities and a clear and committed patient focus.
Reporting directly to the Quality Assurance Monitoring Supervisor of GWWO the role is for an experienced analyst who will perform aseptic sampling and environmental monitoring as part in the establishment of the Environmental Monitoring programme for aseptic manufacture and water systems for the manufacturing operations at GWWO.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree or equivalent third level education and at least 2 years' experience working in an aseptic
- Cleanroom performing Environmental Monitoring within the aseptic pharmaceutical/medical devices industry.
- A deep knowledge and understanding of the aseptic regulatory requirements
Apply for Environmental Monitoring Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly