IT Application Administrator
IT Applications Administrator
Our client is looking for an IT Applications Administrator to join their team on permanent basis. This role is suitable for someone with experience in similar role within large multinational companies.
- Maintain & support existing business system applications: bespoke and off the shelf.
- Generation and maintenance of reports.
- IT focal point for applications and bespoke systems.
- Provide leadership in IT projects for both Customers and Vendors.
- Examine, interpret and modify SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Develop & execute test plans.
- Work closely with DBA and BA team to develop and deploy Custom reports.
- Write functional specifications of user needs for application development, enhancements, and testing.
- Analyse user requirements, procedures, and problems to improve existing systems.
- Handle all incidents and requests related to Application, database issues.
- Interact with functional resource to understand &/or clarify requirements.
- Develop process and procedures, develop documentation related to local application support.
- Work with senior programmers to prepare technical specifications for more complex projects.
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority.
- Drive adherence to all company policies and procedures.
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Understand and embrace the business and IT strategic direction.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 3-5 years' experience in IT Application Administration
- experience in IT System Administration - server administration
- Good working knowledge of standard computer operating systems, i.e., Microsoft, Unix.
- Understanding of software design methodologies.
- Understanding of database objects, tables, views, keys, indexes, stored procedures.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server.
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating system and networks.
- Knowledge of SAP and IDOC processing.
- Third level qualification in Technology/Computer Science/Electronics.
- Experience in electronic manufacturing environment is highly desirable.
Apply for IT Application Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly