We are looking for professional with strong Data Extraction and dashboard development experience with ad-hoc data explorations and Insights generation. A or SA or M level
- Visa - Eligible to work in Ireland with no restrictions (Stamp 1G /Stamp 4 /EU Passport)
* Data Mining
* Business intelligence and visualisation development
- Develop crisp intuitive dashboards that provide relevant information based on the metric definitions
- Work with various stakeholders who are placed in multiple global locations to provide or seek support
- Make required SQL transformations
- Build Tableau reports or in other comparable reporting interface
- Do required statistical analysis in R or Python and make required presentations/keynotes
- Ensure timely and accurate data is available in the dashboards
- Plan and execute projects in a timely fashion meeting the business partner requirements
- Clearly communicate progress on the projects
- Organise and "wrangle" large datasets so that you can get actionable insights from them. This may include finding innovative ways to combine fields of data that don't naturally mesh together.
- Do exploratory data analysis so you can navigate a dataset and come out with some broad conclusions based on some initial appraisal (ex: the averages of NBA player performance in a dataset that compares NBA game statistics with player salaries).
- How to use algorithms and programming to efficiently go through large datasets and apply treatments, filters and conditions to your data.
- Create meaningful data visualisations that communicate your findings and relate them back to how your insights create business impact
- Good understanding of RDBMs data concepts and unstructured data- Very strong SQL /querying skills
- Hands on experience in extraction, mining and transformation and presentation of data on various reporting tools like Tableau, Qlikview, etc
- High comfort in working with Excel
- Experience coordinating activities across a global team; Decent Understanding of applied statistical terminologies
- Exploratory analysis and Hypothesis testing - using R/Python
- High attention to detail and Decent articulation skills
- Desired experience working with global teams
- Continuous process improvement/ Quality experience is a plus
- Communicate the understanding to Business audience
The candidate must have a valid visa to work in Ireland.