Senior Enterprise Recruiter - remote work!
Senior Enterprise Recruiter - remote from Ireland
ManpowerGroup is the world's leading workforce expert. With nearly 3,500 offices in 80 countries worldwide, ManpowerGroup offers the full spectrum of workforce solutions needed to address the complex recruitment challenges that exist today.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Recruitment Specialist who will be responsible for providing both permanent and contract recruitment services to our Enterprise clients. We work with a number of highly recognizable businesses that we support on a day to day basis with their recruitment needs.
Reporting to a Senior Operations Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day account delivery of several key Enterprise clients
- Proactive in developing relationships face to face and over the phone both with the clients and internally within ManpowerGroup
- Ability to get an in depth of an organisation's workforce requirement, permanent and contract, to maximize revenue growth through introducing new opportunities for ManpowerGroup.
- Client-facing with daily accountability for performance versus KPI's and SLA's
- Full responsibility for the end to end recruitment process for a range of skill sets
- Managing the candidate experience to ensure a professional and memorable journey from initial contact through to start-date
- Working closely with the clients hiring community to support identification of suitable candidate profiles and ensure personality fits for a variety of different teams
- Working in a structure, organized and professional manner ensuring all administration duties are performed to the highest level, meeting strict recruitment process and GDPR requirements
- Responsibility for all actions, demonstrating ability, passion and an overriding commitment to quality and the needs of our clients
- You will be required to go on-site with clients as required and determined by the business
Skills & Experience
- Recruitment experience required across a range of skill sets and sectors including IT, Engineering, Multilingual, Life Sciences.
- Proven track record in exceeding KPI's and revenue targets
- Client-facing skills and the ability to provide best-in class customer satisfaction
- Self-motivated and drive by over-achievement
- Proven ability to take ownership and drive results
- Organised, focused, innovation and passionate
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
If you are interested, do not hesitate to apply! We look forward to hearing from you.