CX Technical Program Manager
Our Customer Experience (CX) Technology team is responsible for improving business results through the creative use of technology. We are responsible for translating our service strategy into technical and effective capabilities for both customers and customer support agents.
Our Business Systems Program Managers develop and drive global technology and cross-functional programs that transform our customer journey and craft the building blocks for a customer-centric organization.
Dropbox is now a Virtual First company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary experience for all employees.
- You will lead large, complex cross-functional technology projects, including: ensuring project scope is clearly defined, building and maintaining detailed deliverables-based project plans, tracking of project progress against the plan, ensuring resources and budget are appropriately assigned, and status updates are regularly communicated to project partners.
- Coordinating the work streams for disparate cross-functional teams into a cohesive project plan; actively identifying dependencies, resource conflicts, and bottlenecks and presenting to decision makers.
- Organizing and leading regular cross-functional status meetings, communicate project health, and facilitating issue mitigation across teams
- You will develop a holistic understanding of CX services operations and our Dropbox customer journey, anticipating and defining how to drive continuous improvement and strategic value
- Facilitating the Design Thinking process: empathise, define, ideate, prototype, test.
- Process, review and interpret large bodies of qualitative and quantitative data on customer usage patterns to uncover new service insights
- You will Investigate and define our customer need and support our agents to resolve business systems requirements and tooling adjustments to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Building partnerships with key partners across the CX organization, as well as other key business areas such as engineering, product, marketing, and sales to drive engagement and agreement on prioritized projects
- You will build positive relationships with key technology vendors, acting as point of contact, defining operational cadence, and helping to resolve issues when they occur
- 5+ years program management experience in operations, preferably in dynamic, agile, hyper-growth organizations
- You have experience with Design Thinking and ideation techniques
- You are skilled at prioritizing and balancing multiple strategic initiatives with business expertise
- Proven experience in translating operational skills into strategic business impact
- You will have a deep understanding of company dynamics, operating experience with large and complex organizations and an ability to influence partners across functional and global organizations
- You have a solid ability to work autonomously, successfully handling remote partner relationships
- Excellent listening and persuading skills through written and verbal communication
- Additional certifications such as PMP or Six Sigma are advantageous but not necessary
- You will need to have a passion for creating extraordinary customer experiences!