Team Lead - Global IT Organisation
Our client is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the Forbes Global 2000, Fortune 500 and is ranked among the fastest growing companies in the world. They are a product led digital corporation that provides digital products, digital IT services, including technology, consulting, and operations services.
They are seeking a strong Team Leader to lead a team of client support analysts for a global IT organisation. This group focuses on reviewing escalations, infractions, compliance, and auditing.
The Team Leader will be responsible not only for managing day to day operations of the team, people management, performance management, but also help the client determine gaps in processes, identifying innovative ways to solve problems upstream and scale our operations.
- Ensure adherence and achievement of SLA's.
- Working with Report Analyst to understand SLA trends.
- Working with Quality Analyst to understand Accuracy trends and gaps.
- Open communication with direct reports on performance.
- Support Team Manager in meeting/exceeding project SLAs.
- Open communication with Team Leads in other regions for global alignment.
- Bi-Weekly One on One with each direct report.
- Use initiative to drive performance and improvement within the project.
- Manage stakeholder expectations.
- Presenting performance based results/RCAs to Client.
- Understanding HR policies.
- Developing your direct reports.
- Minimum of 2-3 years working in a service/customer service/sales organisation.
- Experience in any of KYC, ABC and / or vetting will be a distinct advantage
- Minimum of 1 years' experience leading a team of 10+ team members in a rapidly changing, team-focused environment.
- Demonstrated capability in driving performance improvement and managing people.
- Excellent communication skills - written and oral.
- Have an appetite for research and gathering data insights and the ability to drive their team's performances to meet challenging targets,
- A high level of comfort working with cross functional partners, and a strong analytical mindset.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Opportunity to join a newly formed and expanding team.