Title: Project Engineer
Duration: 6 Months
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* You will contribute to developing products for use in medical procedures as defined / required by the business needs of the company.
* You will design, develop, analyse, troubleshoot and provide technical skills during research and / or product development.
* You will collaborate with cross functional team to manage and deliver new product builds
* You will support the introduction / implementation of product / process / materials changes to the manufacturing operation.
* You will be responsible for establishing the most effective, reliable and cost-effective processing methods for manufacturing operation.
* You will be actively involved in sourcing, testing and approving materials.
* You will document design / development / test activities as required in Engineering Laboratory notebooks.
* You will be responsible for monitoring and evaluating safety practices and ensure compliance to company quality management system.
Key Skills and Experience
* Minimum Level 8 Degree in Engineering / Science or related discipline with minimum 3 years relevant direct engineering experience
* Medical device technology experience, ideally in interventional vascular devices would be advantageous.
* We are looking for individuals with experience in biomedical materials, manufacturing knowledge and medical device design procedures. We are looking for individuals with a proven track record in innovative design, product development and manufacturing.
* We are looking for a dynamic team player who can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
* We are looking for strong interpersonal, leadership and team skills.
* We are looking for a good communicator and fluency in English, both in writing and speaking.