Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Duration: 23 Months
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* Supporting the daily manufacturing operations and support creation of manufacturing documentation
* Process improvement projects to achieve operational excellence
* Troubleshooting equipment in a timely manner to reduce downtime
* Ensures processes and procedures are in compliance with regulations.
* Responsible for the installation, calibration and preventative maintenance of On-Line process equipment.
* Provide technical support to junior engineering staff and assume responsibility for employees training and development.
* Collaborate as part of a cross functional team including such functions as Quality, Operations and Supply Chain
* Participate in teams driving technology process innovation with emphasis on improving quality, reducing variation and developing state of the art automated and semi-automated systems.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Previous experience as a technician with a 3rd level Qualification in Technical/Engineering (L8) discipline.
* 2 years Med device experience is desired but not essential.
* Team dynamic skills (accountability, decision-making, feedback).
* Computer literacy required with knowledge of statistical tools an advantage.
* Effective verbal, written and presentation skills.
* Familiarity with Medical Regulations (E.g EU MDR an advantage)