In-house Recruitment and Training Specialist
In House Recruitment & Training Specialist
ManpowerGroup is the world's leading workforce expert, connecting more than 600,000 people to work every day and helping more than 400,000 clients worldwide. With nearly 3,500 offices in 80 countries worldwide, ManpowerGroup offers the full spectrum of workforce solutions needed to address the complex recruitment challenges that exist today.
An exciting opportunity presents itself for an In-House Recruitment & Training Specialist to manage all internal recruitment for ManpowerGroup's brands in Ireland - Manpower, Experis, Proservia and Right Management. You will also be responsible for the design and delivery of training and development programs for our local workforce in Ireland, acting like an integral facilitator of business growth, ensuring constant development of new and existing employees.
Your responsibilities will include
- Reporting directly to our Head of HR, you will have full responsibility for end-to-end recruitment for all internal roles across Ireland
- Attracting candidates through innovative and creative recruitment methods, utilising multiple sourcing tools
- Active involvement in new employees onboarding, including induction training for new joiners, and ATS training (Bullhorn)
- Responsibility for the management of an in-house learning platform - PowerYou and maximising the value of the tool by recommending courses for the various training needs
- Working closely with managers to understand their business, identifying successful candidate profiles and personality fit for a variety of different teams
- Designing and deliver training & development programs in conjunction with Subject Matter Experts and key stakeholders ensuring they are in line with best practice
- Conducting training needs analysis assessments and assess current and future training objectives
- Preparing training course materials, organise virtual and video conferencing Learning sessions, setting up, opening, and closing courses as required.
- Collaborating with our Marketing team to promote ManpowerGroup's brands and EVP
- Managing the candidate experience to ensure a professional and memorable journey with excellent communications and support throughout
Your skills and experience
- At least 3 years recruitment experience, preferably within an agency environment
- At least 2 years training/mentoring experience
- Ability to communicate and work closely with senior stakeholders and multiple Hiring Managers
- Expert Knowledge of ATS, specifically Bullhorn - distinct advantage
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, displaying a high level of diplomacy and professionalism
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to build rapport
If you are interested, do not hesitate to apply directly! We look forward to hearing from you.