Receptionist - Temporary, Full Time
Manpower have a fantastic opportunity for a Receptionist based on our client site in Tuam Co. Galway.
This will be a temporary role to cover sick leave.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for the reception area and administration activities
- Full responsibility for the day to day running of the reception area
- Coordinating customer visit requirements. Ensuring visitors to reception are following the correct entry protocol
- Organising travel requirements for employees, new joiners and visitors; liaising with hotels / taxis /apartments as required
- Distribution of incoming and outgoing post and liaise with couriers to ensure the delivery and collection of all documents and packages
- Ordering office stationery and ensuring stocks are regularly replenished
- Raising POs as required
- Operating the switchboard telephone in a warm and friendly manner, diverting calls to the correct extension or passing on detailed messages as required
- Deal with requests, queries and suggestions quickly and efficiently
- Deal with customer / employee complaints in a professional manner and notify management of these
- General administrative duties and other adhoc duties as required
- Minimum 1-2 years receptionist experience in a busy environment
- Excellent telephone manner, switchboard and computer skills
- Highly developed organisational skills
- Ability to multitask and be self motivated to meet deadlines
- A professional and courteous manner
- Certificate / Diploma in a Business discipline required
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application through the link below.