Analytical Sciences Analyst
5 days left
Manpower have an exciting opportunity for an Analytical Sciences Analyst. The role will be with our award-winning Life Sciences client based in Waterford.
The Analytical Sciences Analyst Opportunity:
The Analytical Sciences Department is responsible for the Analytical Method Transfer and Validation of these drug products and the Analytical Life Cycle Management of associated analytical methods. You will contribute to developing life changing drug products to help patients fight against disease and directly contribute to providing them with a better quality of life. This position does require shift work which may be subject to change post Covid restrictions.
The multiple national award-winning site in Waterford.
Analytical sciences analyst, key responsibilities:
* Provide analytical chemistry services and support to Site
* Effective interaction with other departments on matters related to raw materials, intermediates and finished batch releases. In particular, close contact maintained with Quality Assurance Production, Engineering and Planners
* Maintain, update and issue chemical methods, specifications and SOP's in compliance to pharmacopoeial and regulatory requirements
* Assist with training of the analysts in areas of expertise and knowledge and in new methods, SOP's and updates
* Trend such results, record on COA's where required and complete OOS's investigations on a timely basis
* Update the QC Team Leader on potential problems and highlight improvements where possible by use of the normal communication means
* Ensure all quality documentation and records are complete and current
* Ensure QC laboratories meet current Good Laboratory Practice (cGLP) requirements
* Ensure relevant procedures are correctly defined and followed
* Ensure that critical chemical testing and related equipment meets current validation requirements (IQ, OQ, PQ) where required
* Audit and review chemistry test results on a daily basis and ensure compliance with cGLP
* Checking/auditing laboratory notebooks and analytical reports
* Ensure compliance to cGMP at all times
To excel in this role you will need to have:
* Degree in Science (Chemistry or Biochemistry preferred)
* 2-3 years previous experience in a similar role
* Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
It would be advantageous to have (not essential):
* Experience with analytical techniques such as HPLC, UPLC, CE, UV, SDS-PAGE
* Experience of LIMS, Empower
What is on offer.
* A role where you are instrumental to creating best practice and as the organisation grows, you can too.
* A newly refurbished gym is available onsite
* Parking available onsite
* This is a full time role and we support flexible working
Apply for Analytical Sciences Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly