Field Service Engineer
7 days left
Our Client inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. They provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Our Client enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us.
Every day, Our Clients field service engineers help customers solve issues at a variety of labs where scientists are making discoveries that enhance the quality of life. Through their work, they deliver insights and provide support that keep labs running smoothly and more efficiently. J
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- You will be responsible for on-site installation, implementation, maintenance and repair of company and multi-vendor systems solutions which may include hardware, software and networking products as well as operating systems.
- Installs and optimizes hardware/software/network products and configurations at customer sites. Diagnoses and resolves product performance problems.
- Performs maintenance and repair services.
- Ensures customer satisfaction by advising customers on preventive maintenance and configurations, which may impact product performance.
- Proactively responds to potential equipment issues to prevent unplanned interruption of customers' business.
- Delivers fully integrated solutions, which may include peripherals, communications, operating systems and applications software.
- Serves as an internal resource on technical issues.
- May train other field engineers or customers.
- May calibrate equipment on-site for large volume customers.
- Determines and develops approaches to assignments
- Leads field services and support projects requiring coordination with other functions, customers
- Solves a broad range of hardware and/ or software problems of varying scope and complexity
- Compliance and reporting are also important responsibilities, such as documenting and ordering components using a variety of databases.
- Chemistry based background with experience of method development & method validation, routine use and general maintenance of chromatography systems (GC, LC, HPL, MS).
- Having a solid understanding of Clients portfolio, and continuously learning about new instruments, software and consumables, is key.
- Applying your creativity, complex problem-solving skills, and can-do attitude is essential.
- Having a natural instinct to deliver the highest-levels of customer service is vital.
Apply for Field Service Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly