Production Operator - Galway Night Shift
Production Operators - Galway - Night Shift
Careers that change lives! Immediate starts available!!
Our awarding winning client Medtronic have many accolades as an employer including:
- Great Place to Work Awards 2021
- Best Workplaces for Innovators 2021
- Americas Best Employers for New Graduates 2021.
Manpower has an immediate exciting opportunity for anyone interested in working with a global leader in medical technology, who develop and manufacture devices and therapies that improves the lives and health of millions of people each year.
As a Production Operator at Medtronic you will be responsible for manufacturing of medical devices that improves the lives and health of millions of people each year. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a state-of-the-art manufacturing environment in Galway.
Our client Medtronic are a well known and highly regarded employer in the Galway region. Positions at this company are highly sought after with excellent conditions, career prospects, permanency post contract and flexible working conditions in place wherever possible.
This role suits candidates from a wide variety of working backgrounds and will suit candidates seeking either well paying shift work or full time contract hours with a view to permanency. Whatever your career goals, shorter and long term, our client can help you advance your career by having a well known and well respected employer on your cv.
- Assembles medical products on an assembly operation, performing a variety of tasks on a rotating basis
- Maximise output by operating efficiently and minimising waste Ensure product assembled meets quality standard
- Willing to be flexible and open to learning, and training in new processes
- Depending on experience, assist in training new Production Operator
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent qualification is required.
- A high level of dexterity and attention to detail is essential for the role.
- Ability to work in a technical and changing environment
- Strong technical aptitude and an ability to learn new processes
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Apply today if this role is what you are looking for. We are seeking suitable candidates for all types of work arrangements and should be in a position to accommodate your individual circumstances.
Temp to Perm opportunities post contract.