Quality Control Specialist
Manpower have an excellent opportunity for a Quality Control Specialist with 4 to 6 years of experience. This role will be based with our Biopharmaceutical client based in Meath.
- Supporting the qualification and validation activities and agreeing best practices in line with applicable GMP Regulations.
- Quality SME for the execution and reporting phases of the qualification and validation activities associated with the BioNX facility.
- Review and Approve all documentation where required specific to Qualification / Validation activities.
- Ensure any investigations / deviations associated with the validation activities are thoroughly investigated and closed in a timely manner
- Oversee the Project Change Management Process and approve Project Change Requests where required.
- Significant experience in a QA/Validation related position within the pharmaceutical or life-sciences industry.
- Strong experience with Validation in project related activities i.e. Experience of the Validation lifecycle particularly the qualification of process equipment, utilities and HVAC associated within a Drug Substance facility.
- Strong experience in Validation to ensure compliance to Annex 15, EU regulations, applicable US FDA Guidelines and ASTM E2500
- Strong experience of Computer System Validation regulations in line with 21 CFR Part 11, Annex 11 and Annex 15.
- Knowledge and understanding of EU and US cGMP regulations with respect to the validation, production and testing of pharmaceutical and/or biological products.
- Track record of utilizing Risk Based Approaches to Qualification / Validation activities.
- Strong track record of identifying, escalating and correcting compliance issues and implementing process improvements.