Senor Learning and Development Consultant
Senior Learning & Development Consultant
Hosted by Manpower
ManpowerGroup Ireland have an exciting new opportunity with our client SAP! This is a 12-month contract role employed with ManpowerGroup Ireland.
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device - SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition.
About the Team
SAP Learning is an organization responsible for creating opportunity through learning and development for SAP customers, partners, employees, and developers across the SAP ecosystem.
The SAP Learning organization will play a key role in SAP's cloud transformation as it is accompanied by an increased need for future skills. SAP Learning offers a comprehensive portfolio of SAP Training and Adoption solutions and services for our customers and partner ecosystem, world-class Learning and Development programs for our 100K employees worldwide, and an active SAP Community for developer engagement. The Peer & Experiential Learning organization has a vision to support the skills development of our people with purposeful, future-fit career development opportunities that support SAP's Cloud transformation.
Purpose and Objectives:
The successful candidate will support the Peer & Experiential Learning organization to deliver on its strategic objectives. You are a results-orientated individual who creates talent, learning & organization development solutions that accelerates business performance for all SAP employees. You will leverage core skills such as shaping & influencing the strategic direction of peer & experiential learning at SAP & provide ongoing thought leadership which supports our goal of fostering a culture of continuous learning.
- Partner with stakeholders to identify key opportunities for career development and prioritize solutions focused on learning, enablement and building organizational capability aligned to strategic priorities.
- Actively engage in internal and external trends that impact career development & introduce opportunities to add value to the business
- Drive content curation & conceptual thinking for both peer, experiential and career development related topics
- Leverage data and insights to understand impact, clarify success measures and share a powerful story with key stakeholders and customers
- Help create a compelling business case for solutions that align with our priorities and elevate the partner experience
- Consult, contract, negotiate and influence stakeholder agreement and commitment on multiple high visibility, highly cross-functional peer & experiential learning initiatives, serving an internal audience of over 100k employees
Skills and Competencies
- Strong experience of internal and external consulting on large-scale, complex organizational development initiatives
- Designing and facilitating group process (experience with Luma or other design thinking certification/training preferred)
- Benchmarking & knowledge of best- in- class career development models & approaches to peer / experiential learning
- Experience in delivering high quality learning experiences at scale
- 6 + years in a Learning & Development Strategic Consultancy role or similar
- Leveraging knowledge of adult learning theory to develop recommendations for learning/development/talent solutions that meet business needs,
- Implementing, scaling, and sustaining career development offerings and platforms
- Individual and organizational performance consulting
Strong educational background with Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Learning & Development, Adult education or comparable experience
WHAT YOU GET FROM US @ ManpowerGroup
Manpower is the global leader in contingent and permanent staffing. We are proud to have received several global awards and achievements, including being named to Ethisphere's "World's Most Ethical Companies" list for eleven consecutive years - more than any organization in the industry.
We offer our employees a range of great benefits, online training courses, as well as professional advice and support to get you settled into your new role at SAP, with continued support throughout your tenure with us.
If you are interested in working with ManpowerGroup onsite at SAP, please apply!