Our client is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the Forbes Global 2000, Fortune 500 and is ranked among the fastest growing companies in the world. They are a product led digital corporation that provides digital products, digital IT services, including technology, consulting, and operations services
They're currently recruiting for an experienced HR Advisor due to expansion in the wider business.
- Provide human resource support to business practices in line with the HR strategy and business objectives.
- Support the HR Director on an operational and strategic level in a fast moving dynamic organisation.
- Act as the first tier of HR support to client groups of tech and business process professionals.
- Support employee life cycle events for employees, including recruitment, on-boarding, development.
- Build effective relationships within the business, providing managers and associates with professional and proactive support.
- Advise managers and associates on statutory compliance and HR best practice e.g. disciplinary, grievance, maternity etc.
- Design, develop and implement strategies, policies and training in line with organisational requirements.
- Actively support HR related projects e.g. induction, performance management, talent management
- Preparation of weekly and monthly HR Reports (Attrition, Absence Management etc)
- Third-level qualification in HR or related discipline.
- 2+ year's experience in a Human Resource Advisory role, preferably in a business process consultancy environment.
- Ability to manage varying stakeholders and occasionally work flexibly in order to best support business objectives.
- Demonstrates the ability to analyse and understand data and information quickly
- An in-depth knowledge of Irish employment law.
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written).
For more information on this role or potential other opportunities, contact Gary Morrison on 016455221 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for HR Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly