Band 3 Access Management Admin Support
We are currently recruiting for a Band 3 Access Management Admin Support, with a mixture of remote working and some office-based work located in (Elland, HX5) all equipment and training provided for remote working.
Full Time hours working Monday - Friday 8.30am-5.00pm initially for 3 months.
£9.09 - £10.40 per hour, working within a busy NHS Trust.
We are looking for reliable and committed individuals who are willing to learn and develop within this role. You will have excellent communication skills and enjoy working within a team.
Duties and responsibilities to include: -
- Generating and maintaining clinical user accounts to ensure appropriate access levels are granted in line with trust policies.
- Ensuring all administrative tasks are undertaken as per procedures.
- Planning and prioritising activities to deliver agreed work plans.
- Assisting and maintaining documentation around processes within the team compliant with ISO standards.
- Providing support to then service desk on system access related issues and processes, understanding the requirements of the customer and provide services to accommodate their role specifics.
- To support the service delivery management team to provide a contact point for the service.
- To support service delivery management team by identifying peak times of demands for the service (Jnr Docs etc.) and assist with up scaling the team during peak periods.
- Constructively undertake own role in improving services with a view to supporting others effectively during times of change and overcoming tensions as they arise.
- Understanding and assigning permissions to users inside clinical and corporate systems, creating email access ensuring logins connect to systems with the correct permissions needed depending on the role of the user
Previous experience of computing systems (desirable working with a helpdesk system)
Experience of a busy environment (office and remote based) and multiple tasks running consecutively.
Experience of undertaking remote training via colleagues over the internet
Computer literate (desirable Microsoft office level of training)
Temporary On-going Role
28 Days holiday per year
Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme