We are currently looking to speak with an experienced Team Manager to join our Global Technology client partnering with a highly-regarded social media giant.
The Team Manager role will be crucial in helping ensure smooth delivery of service to the prestigious social media client. The role of the Team Manager will be to lead a multilingual associates supporting our client.
- Build and manage strong client relationships at director and stakeholder level.
- Experience managing teams across multiple geos/regions/languages.
- Be point of contact for any client or internal escalations both internal and with client.
- Focus, motivate and inspire team leads to drive performance in order to deliver against agreed KPIs and targets.
- Provide leadership, coaching, 1-2-1s, and mentoring for team leaders to build on their strengths, drive the right behaviors, and develop them.
- Managing Quality Control team ensuring optimal performance.
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly/ Quarterly reporting & trending
- Trend analysis & process improvements
- Lead weekly client review meetings
- Liaise with SDM regularly & attend client meetings
- Manage conflicting priorities within team/client
- Stays up-to-date with product knowledge to make effective recommendations for improved performance.
We are interested in speaking to candidates fit into the below profile:
- Experienced in leading teams is essential
- Technology savvy and happy to learn new technology products
- Reporting skills preferred
- Highly communicative, flexible, open-minded and with a consultative approach
- Problem solver by nature, able to resolve issues and find solutions even where there is ambiguity
- Strong business acumen, ideally with global experience.
Apply for Team Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly