Our client, a leading energy company in the UK are currently looking for an Administrator to join their busy team within the Warm Home Discount department.
You will be responsible for managing the end to end customer journey in relation to the rebate element of Warm Home Discount.
Responsibilities will include supporting customer facing colleagues with responses to enquiries regarding eligibility, as well as dealing with back office processes. This role will play an important part in meeting their Warm Home Discount obligation and ensuring our compliance with the regulations.
Pay: £9.75 per hour with the chance to increase
Hours: Monday - Friday between 8am and 6pm
Contract Length: 3 months with a view to extend
Location: 1 day a week in the office at Sherwood Business Park in Annesley, the rest working from home
What you will need:
- Customer focused
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to deliver within given timescales whilst maintaining clear lines of responsibility and communication.
- Experience of working cross-functionally across E.ON departments
- Knowledge of the Warm Home Discount scheme
- Ability to adapt within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to organise and prioritise with a flexible approach to handling multiple tasks.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply today and if your application is successful, we will be in touch 😊