Manpower have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Automation Engineer to work with our Waterford based, Life Sciences client. The ideal candidate will have 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role. This is a 12 month contract initially.
- Work with the Automation
- Team to provide Automation support for operations and project implementation.
- Provide technical support & guidance to Process, Maintenance & Facilities Engineers.
- Act as the Automation support contact with manufacturing operational area's Fill Finish, Oral Dose, Packaging, Projects, Maintenance & Facilities.
- Identify, evaluate & implement opportunities for continuous improvement of the PLC / SCADA Automation Systems & applications.
- To provide high level Automation support to operations to ensure our automation systems are kept in a compliant manner.
- Excellent technical knowledge with good operational and/or project engineering experience i.e. all phases of the GAMP life cycle validation phases.
- Control system Change Control & Validation Protocol generation, review and execution.
- Team Player Experience:
- 3-5 years' experience in a pharmaceutical control systems operational and/or project engineering role.
- Experience of PLC systems Siemens Elau an advantage
- Experience of SCADA systems Ifix / Wonderware Utility MS and EMS systems
- Vision systems Antares / Systech (experience of Packaging Serialisation would be a distinct advantage for this role)
- Experience of Packaging and/or sterile vial filling an advantage but not essential
Apply for Automation Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly