Production Operator - Dublin 15
We are looking for Production Operators to join our established team in the manufacturing of technical equipment such as computer servers and server racks in Dublin 15.
You will be a key worker on the production line in an innovation electronic manufacturing business.
Location: Dublin 15
- Please ensure you are able to commute to company's location before business operations start.
- Interviews are onsite only and will commence as soon as possible.
- This is a contract with possibility of extension and/or permanency.
- No prior experience in production needed. Full training provided.
Start Date: ASAP
- Assembling and manufacturing of electronic components
- Ensure high quality standards and procedures
- Follow instructions for all work equipment and procedures
- Equipment operation and product inspection/testing
- Achieve production targets
- Support all company safety & quality programs
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed
Experience & Education:
- Fluent English with strong written and oral communication
- Excellent team work and work ethic
- Eligibility to work full-time in Ireland (Stamp 4, Stamp 1G or EU Citizenship)
- Basic IT skills and understanding