My client is a One of Europe's leading online retail stores.
They are looking for warehouse operatives to join their team.
This is an excellent chance to get in with a leading company and grow with the, You must have previous warehouse experience and a good working attitude. The role is Monday to Friday on a 2 week rotation 1 week 7am - 4pm, 2nd week 11am- 8pm.
- Goods receiving to include checking, counting and organization of stock
- Picking and packing customer orders to agreed timeframes and order turnaround times
- Delivery of items to points of use
- Re-stocking shelves to maximum levels required
- Stock checks and cycle counting of products in warehouse with pro-active approach to maintaining stock accuracy
- Work with a computerized stock control system
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in stock rooms desirable.
- previous warehousing desirable.
- strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with a desire for excellence
- Flexible to take on additional duties as required