FINANCIAL ANALYST, R&D CONTROLLING
The Financial Analyst is responsible to assist the Global Innovation & R&D Controlling department for the control & reporting of the Scientific Innovation Office.
- Perform month end close duties such as journal entries and management reports.
- Analysing financial data.
- Assisting with the business budget and forecasting process.
- Managed the monthly/year-end closing and financial reporting process, analysis of operating results and budget versus actual reporting, including detailed explanations of variances.
- General Administration such as R&D contracts filling.
- Dealing with and assisting with queries.
- Assisting with other ad-hoc duties as they arise.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic, common sense, and ability to work effectively with multiple and changing priorities.
- Demonstrated strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be proactive, results oriented, and have strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language. Bilingual Spanish a plus.
- Computer literacy with MS Office with intermediate proficiency in Excel is required.
- A Degree in Accounting/Finance or similar.
- Minimum 1-2 years Big-4 audit experience or relevant accounting experience, Pharmaceutical is a plus.
- Previous experience with SAP is preferred.
- Ability to perform financial analysis, pros vs cons, and deliver clear and concise presentations to management.
- Must demonstrate a willingness to adapt and learn new systems, procedures, etc.
Apply for Financial Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly