Would you like to join the team of one of Europe's leading online retailers.
Are you a Junior Purchaser who has just finished there degree or has a little bit of experience behind them?
Would you like to be part of a close-knit team and work on challenging projects? Have you got what it takes to grab a bargain or snap up a hot deal? My client is looking to add an extra member to their purchasing team in Dublin.
Your the right git because..
* You have just finished a degree in a relevant field.
* You are eager to learn. You're an ambitious team player that can use your own initiative,
* You can manage weekly and daily forecasts,
* You can monitor our best-selling products and spot sales trends
* You have knowledge of MS Office and the ability to learn our CRM and ERP packages.
* You have good negotiation and communication skills.
And in return, here's what you can expect:
* A rewarding job in a thriving, vibrant company,
* A competitive salary and benefits,
* Great local and international colleagues,
* Training opportunities and room for personal development.
Some benefits of the company:
* You'll work in a dedicated and energetic team where your personal contribution is valued,
* You'll be part of an international company and be in daily contact with foreign colleagues
(we've around 1000 hundred colleagues across Europe),
* We believe in a good work/life balance,
* We are a young and dynamic company with an informal work environment,
* We embrace new ideas and technologies,
* We're growing fast, so there are lots of career opportunities.